A wardrobe edit ensures you can work pieces you already own into your new wardrobe. We only wear about 10% of the clothes we have and when we buy new clothes we don’t go back to wearing older purchases. A good clear out will make sure the clothes you love work harder for you and enable you to see what you have. I can help you spring clean your wardrobe with your image in mind.
We will organise your wardrobe, discuss basic wardrobe essentials and work on a number of benefits including:
- How to hang your clothes to make them easy to find, more adaptable and better organised.
- Give you confidence to part with the clothes that are too small, too big, worn out or unworn.
- How to achieve greater variety and better use from your clothing, including creating specific looks.
- Learn what clothes you need to buy on your next shopping trip to enhance the clothes you already have.
- You will notice how much quicker and easier it is when dressing each day.
This is not an extreme experience, you will have plenty of your clothes left at the end. Think of it as a tweak of the personal brand you have spent your life creating.