Let me help you look your best
The difference between succeeding or losing out is sometimes a simple question of having enough confidence in yourself. I will work with you to create your own unique style that will give you the confidence you need to get what you want out of life: a promotion at work, a new job with a better pay package or a new partner.
I offer practical advice on smart and casual clothes and how to get the most from your looks. We can discuss hair, wardrobe management and planning, colour and how to successfully combine a shirt and a tie. Together we will ensure you have the perfect work and social wardrobe.
- When shopping stay focused. Try smaller independent shops as they are more familiar with their stock and have a more tailored selection than larger retailers.
- Keep it simple and wear what you feel comfortable in.
- Always be well groomed. Make sure your clothes are clean and pressed.
- Have regular haircuts and remove all stray facial, nose and ear hair.
- Do not drown yourself in aftershave, even if it’s a very expensive brand.